Tuesday 3 July 2012

NOTD - Candy Stripes


I guess two shades of grey don't really class as candy colours, but this striped style made me think of all things sweet and summery; stripey ice lollies and colourful boiled sweets.. things that I'm not even letting myself have in my desperate attempt to lose weight for summer.

This look didn't end up nearly as neat as I wanted. Despite waiting at least an hour for my base coat to dry it still peeled off with my nail stickers. Sigh!



For this I used a L'Oreal Paris Color Riche in 604 Metropolitan, A shimmery, slightly darker grey by Miss Sporty in shade 420 (I think it's called New Black... but don't hold me to that!) and Collection 2000 Hot Looks in 48 Candy Floss.

Perhaps It's my nail stickers that are the issue... I'm not sure! I think I'll attempt this again with different colours some time.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that my stickers hadn't pulled up my base coat! I'll definitely be trying this again with some different and hoping that it's a little neater.

    -Olivia xx

    ReplyDelete